The event begins with an invitation. It is the invitation that will come into the hands of a potential visitor to the event, and this will be the first personal point of contact. Just as a business card is important for a successful businessperson, the business event invitation email is necessary for a successful event.
About event invitation email
Your event invitation email is a form of an invitation that is designed in a way that helps people identify basic details like the theme, date, and location at first glance. A call to action (CTA) is crucial. Using a corporate event invitation email sample without a CTA is a fool’s errand.
Many people think that the invitation email for a company event can only be sent out once the event is 100% planned. However, as soon as you have the main details, you can send out the invitations. As a result, guests receive a timely invitation, and your event has 100% attendance. Tickets are sold out, and everyone’s happy.
Reasons to write
There are particular reasons for corporate event invitation wording.
- You have a private event (not for everyone).
- You are planning for a large number of specific guests.
- You are organising a special event and need to convey some specific instructions to the guests.
- Your guests are depending on other people before deciding to attend the event, for example, sponsors, vendors, children, company employees, or company top managers.
- You are promoting an event where it is not known in advance who will come, but the maximum possible (desired or expected) number of participants is defined.
- You are organising a public event with paid attendance and you need to invite special guests, provide a free pass, etc.
There are many reasons why invitations are sent. No matter the reason, the invitation is simply a classic part of any event.
Elements of a good event invitation email for corporate events
A good sample email invitation for a corporate event has particular elements that are a must for successful events.
- A strong subject line. The subject line consists of the first words that your recipient sees pertaining to your invite, which is why this element is so crucial.
- A clear, concise goal. There can’t be an event without a goal. Your recipients also should know why they should attend your event.
- Opening and closing. Why do we need an opening line in a business letter or formal email? To make reference to any previous correspondence. The closing is needed to refer to the next one.
- Date, location, etc. It goes without saying that when you’re invited somewhere, you should know where, when, and why.
- Eye-catching visuals. Support your wording with eye-catching and memorable visuals.
Elements may be selected depending on the specific event scenario. With the help of a corporate event invitation email template and a website builder, you will be able to create a high-quality and convincing invitation for the event.
Tips for writing your event invitation email
Appeal to a company event invitation email template, and take advantage of some of these tips so you don’t forget about important invitation elements.
A call to action (CTA) is needed in every letter. This is the desired action for the user or visitor at each level of the sales funnel.
An invitation can be sent to all of the selected recipients at once, or you can get creative and write personalised letters.
You can write an invitation on letterhead, but this is not necessary. The invitation letter can be designed in electronic form, but there is a good chance that it will simply be lost in the recipient’s mailbox amongst spam and business correspondence. So make sure it stands out.
The text of the message should be concise. Indicate the specific program of the event, if any. This necessitates the holding, for example, of an exhibition or presentation.
Buttons with links to different types of activity are based on some general principles, such as the use of Internet technologies, social interaction, and the ability to create text, images, or audio and video content and then share it and spread it.
Best event invitation email examples
Discover more top-notch email samples for your invitation design at GEVME. You can find them here.
Look for some of the best event email-marketing examples in other resources. Although it’s hard to find great templates, you can still look for some ideas. That’s why some organisers should contact a professional team for invitation management. They have plenty of custom-made materials to look at.
There are many good reasons to use templates in your everyday organizing practice: to save time and effort, learn from examples, optimise the workflow, limit your routine, etc. Finding a template is not a problem. There are many useful examples of effective corporate event invitation emails. The real issue is how to use them correctly. How do you make invitations interesting and unique? Before you create the design or pick the template, you need to look through some event planning templates for corporate events and then move on to the invitation writing issues.
Explore GEVME email marketing
Make sure you use effective invitation email samples and take advantage of the GEVME email marketing features for top-notch event marketing automation.
How GEVME can help you
The capabilities of a site created on GEVME do not end with the creation and distribution of beautiful event invitations. This is your brand story, event planner, daily routine, and organisational information source for your guests.
- Create a page for your event in no time at all.
- Create your emails.
- Use a centralised dashboard to view the current submissions, recipients, and other statuses.
- Simplify your event page management through simple features and user-friendly designs.
- Reflect the relevant event details on your event pages, such as the event name, custom event URL, custom time zone, event logo, and event banner.
- Create data-driven email campaigns.
- Send personalised invitations.
- Set up the RSVP.
- Find and click on the invitations section. If you are associated with multiple organisations, you must first select the one you want to use to invite.
- Find or create the invitation you want, and then click Send, Accept, or Decline.
- Gain direct access to submissions through the “Auto-Sign” option for more activities and so much more.
With the help of tips on how to write event invitations, it will be easier to organise an effective event and also match your client’s expectations. Using the capabilities of automation that GEVME Email Marketing provides and keeping some successful invitation letter samples in mind, you can take corporate event attendance to a new level.
Feel free to leave your own event invitation design suggestions in the comments below!