What is the future of the events industry? Will the events look the same in 2018? Event technology says no.
Knowing the benchmarks that wait for your events in the next year gives you the advantage of entering the game well prepared. We’ve collected 7 of the hottest event tech trends that you can plant in your strategy to stay ahead.
The findings that we’re pleased to share with you are in the Infographic below.
- With the help of AI technologies, event planners will be able to process larger amounts of event data and benefit from smart chatbots and indoor navigation in 2018.
- Online ticketing and event applications will be the primary targets for cyberattacks, as concluded by Carbin Balls & Co.
- The wide use of “Wi-Fi on the Fly” will allow establishing Wi-Fi networks at venues without connectivity in a few clicks.
- The impact of VR and AR will get stronger increasing the popularity of virtual events, venues, and presentations.
- Taking a selfie at the event will mean having the possibility to share it on any social media platform through advanced photo-sharing technologies.
- With wireless charging, facial recognition apps, and better display possibilities, 2018 will amp up mobile use at events.
- The mobile sets for live streaming will be improved in 2018 because 63% of event marketers are going to invest more into live streaming.
GEVME wishes you a year full of event successes and new achievements. Stay tuned and get started with GEVME to automate and elevate your event experiences in the next year!