YSE 2017 Workshop
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
ABOUT | DIALOGUE | FIRESIDE CHAT | CONTACT US
The Singapore International Foundation (SIF)’s Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) programme seeks to inspire, equip and enable young changemakers to embark on social enterprises around the world. Since its inception in 2010, the YSE programme harnesses the power of youth and their ideas. Together with networks of social entrepreneurs, business professionals and practitioners, the programme addresses social issues to create social value and build a better world through sustainable social enterprises.
DIALOGUE ON "PARTNERSHIPS FOR THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS"
Held in conjunction with the YSE2017 Workshop, the panel discussion provides an overview of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), what they mean for each sector, and how one can take action to make the global goals a reality.
This dialogue examines the relationships between the various stakeholders – government, businesses, non-profits and social enterprises, discussing how stakeholders can develop effective partnerships to achieve the SDGs. Regardless of sector, SDG 17 – Partnership for the Goals speaks to like-minded individuals and organisations who are working towards transforming our world.
Date and Time: Thursday, 16 March 2017, 4.00pm to 5.30pm (Registration starts at 3.30pm)
Venue: Treetop, Level 5, *SCAPE @ 2 Orchard Link, 237978 (nearest MRT is Somerset Station)
- Wilson Ang, Executive Director of Global Compact Network Singapore
- Amita Chaudhury, Sustainable Business Director for South East Asia and Australasia, Unilever
- Christy Davis, Executive Director of Asia P3 Hub and Regional Director, Partnerships Development, World Vision International
- Vincent Loka, Co-Founder of WateROAM (YSE2015 Alumnus)
- Ji Xiaocong, Director of the Entrepreneurship Center of the Youth League in Tsinghua University
FIRESIDE CHAT ON "YOUTH LEADERSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT: A GENERATION OF CHANGE"
In a fast pace world, there is a growing need for young changemakers to be equipped with leadership skills. Youth are not just the leaders of tomorrow but leaders of today, and they play an important role in shaping our world. The fireside chat brings together founders, thought leaders and innovators in the social impact space. This interactive session will explore the qualities of youth leadership and the kind of support needed to unleash the potential of changemakers.
Date and Time: Saturday, 18 March 2017, 4.30pm to 6.00pm (Registration starts at 4.00pm)
Venue: Suntec City Convention Centre, Level 3, Room 300-302
- Elim Chew, Founder of 77th Street and Special Advisor to the YSE
- Martin Tan, Executive Director of Institute for Societal Leadership
- Jassy Lin, Business Director of Social Entrepreneurship Group, A Non-Profit Incubator
- Jamon Mok, Founder of Backstreet Academy (YSE2013 Alumnus)
SIF Young Social Entrepreneurs Programme