Vietnam Forum 2013 Emerging Business Opportunities
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The one day forum organised by the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies (ISEAS) draws together a broad range of business leaders, policy makers and academics. The forum aims to:
- Study Vietnam's outlooks in the changing global political and economic landscape
- Explore trade and investment opportunities from the perspectives of Vietnam and foreign countries
- Exchange experiences and ideas of various socio-economic issues that result with increasing business activities and connectivity in the country
- Luncheon Address "Vietnam Under the New Government" by Madam Pham Chi Lan - former General Secretary and Vice President, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) and Economic Advisor to Former Prime Minister Phan Van Khai
- The political economy of reform
- Managing the macro-economy and rising business activities
- Key factors influencing business environments
- Foreign investors in Vietnam