UXSG Meetup #18 - Open Space | Wednesday, 14 Oct 2015
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
UXSG Meetup #18 · Open Space · 14 October 2015Hi there,
- Topic generation will start from 7pm - 730pm.
- Introduction and facilitation of open space format begins from 730pm - 745pm.
- Voting of topics by all attendees will be held from 745pm - 8pm, with all topic hosts being identified (Be a Topic Host)
- Round 1 of open space discussion: 8pm - 830pm
- Short break: 830pm - 845pm
- Round 2 of open space discussion: 845pm - 915pm
- Attendees to continue to mingle and know new friends: 915pm - 945pm
Please have your own dinner prior to the session as food and beverage will not be provided. BYO- is welcome and encouraged, and you can also round up with other participants for a late bite after the meetup. :)
SUPPORTER : DesignSingapore Council
We are pleased to have the DesignSingapore Council as a Supporter for our Open Space meetups.
The vision of the DesignSingapore Council is for design to differentiate Singapore from global competition. As the national agency for design, the Council’s mission is to develop the design sector, and to help Singapore use design for innovation and growth, as well as to make life better. The DesignSingapore Council is part of the Ministry of Communications and Information.
More information about the DesignSingapore Council is available at www.designsingapore.org.
HOST VENUE : National Design Centre
The National Design Centre (NDC) is the nexus for all things design. This is where designers and businesses congregate to exchange ideas, conduct business, use its facilities and obtain assistance from the national agency for design, the DesignSingapore Council. Centrally located in the arts, cultural, learning and entertainment district in the Bras Basah-Bugis area, it is well placed to invite the public to learn about design through its exhibitions and programmes.
More information about the National Design Centre is available at www.designsingapore.org/NDC.
HOW TO GET TO THE EVENT
- Circle Line – Bras Basah station (a 5-minute walk to the centre, take Exit A)
- East-West Line – Bugis station (a 5-minute walk to the centre, take Exit C)
- Middle Road (Midlink Plaza): SBS Transit 56 and SMRT 980
- Victoria Street (St Joseph’s Church): SBS Transit 130, 133, 145, 197 and SMRT 851, 960, NR7
- Victoria Street (Bras Basah Complex): SBS Transit 2, 12, 33, 130, 133 and SMRT 960, NR7
- North Bridge Road (Cosmic Insurance Building): SBS Transit 7, 32, 51, 61, 63, 80, 145, 175, 197 and SMRT 851
- Queen Street: Public and HDB car parks
- Middle Road: InterContinental Singapore Hotel and Bugis Junction car park
- Victoria Street: National Library Building and Bugis+ car park