UHC | Wellness Outreach: FIT kit collection 2023
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Dear Participant, Thank you for your interest. We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a slot becomes available. Thank you and have a nice day. Regards, Wellness Outreach.
In collaboration with Singapore Cancer Society (SCS), UHC is distributing Faecal Immunochemical Test (FIT)* kits to eligible NUS Staff (Singaporeans and Permanent Residents). FIT is a quick and convenient screening test that helps to detect colorectal cancer early through the presence of blood in stools. Individuals without any symptoms of colorectal cancer are encouraged to undergo FIT once a year.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before registering.
* Terms & Conditions (FIT Kit Collection)
- FREE for all NUS staff & dependents of staff who fulfil the following criteria, in accordance with the Health Promotion Board, Singapore:
- Singaporeans & Permanent Residents, aged 50 and above (based on calendar year)
- Have no existing bleeding issues
- Have not done a FIT screening in the last 12 months
- Have not done a Colonoscopy in the last 10 years
- NUS staff may collect for themselves or on behalf of their dependents. Please bring along your NUS staff ID & NRIC/dependent’s NRIC (original/photocopy/digital) for admin purposes.
- Staff who are not eligible may like to visit a GP/private clinic to do the test at their own cost.
Staff may collect their kits at the Wellness Outreach office (Specialist Wing), UHC.
You may register for a collection timeslot between 27th March to 5th April 2023.
For further enquiries regarding the FIT kit collection, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data provided by the Attendees may be used by NUS for the purposes of the Event/service provided and communicating with the Attendees. By registering in the Event, you are deemed to have given your consent to the processing of your personal data by NUS and/or its service providers in connection with the Event/service provided. You acknowledge and agree to NUS’ Privacy Notice ( https://www.nus.edu.sg/ormc/personal-data-protection/nus-data-protection-policy ) and its legal information and notices ( https://nus.edu.sg/legal-information-notices ).