Travel Meet Asia brings forth opportunities for buyers and sellers to unlock key potentials in specific source markets or regions.
Travel Meet Asia 2024 gathers local and international buyers from the Leisure, MICE and Corporate sectors as well as international exhibitors with business segments covering the key verticals of travel. Travel trade professionals across the following industry sectors are represented within our attendee profiles:
Join us for two full days of business meetings with key buyers/partners and outstanding conferences that gather leading brands in the industry in-person at Indonesia Convention Exhibition, Jakarta, Indonesia, from 3 - 4 July 2024. Visit https://www.travelmeetasia.com/ for more information.
- Early Bird Rate ends 28 June 2024, 23:59 (GMT +7, Jakarta, Indonesia Time).
- Listed Rate applies from 29 June - 4 July 2024. Promotional Codes will not be applicable onsite.
- Onsite Payment: IDR is accepted via QRIS, Credit Card and EXACT Cash. USD is only accepted via online payment.
- The Organiser’s decisions in all matters are final. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel and/or reject your registration and is not obliged to state the reasons. Rights of admission are reserved by the Organisers.
- Attendees are no longer required to be fully vaccinated to attend the event.
- Travel Meet Asia 2024 is a business event and is open to Trade and business attendees only. All attendees are to be in appropriate business attire and footwear (no shorts, sandals, slippers etc.). Minors below the age of 18 will not be admitted, whether accompanied or not. This applies during build-up period, right through to the show days and tear-down period.
- Attendees are also required to dress in appropriate business attire (i.e. no flip flops, sandals, shorts etc. unless part of an ethnic uniform).
- Badges are strictly non-transferable. Each badge holder is tagged to personal details such as Name, Organisation, and Contact Details. The Organiser reserves the right to verify identities prior to admission, refuse entry, nullify and/or confiscate badges should there be a discrepancy with our records. Proof of identity will be requested upon registration.
FOR INTERNATIONAL ATTENDEES:
- For information on traveling to Indonesia: foreign nationals entering Indonesia may be required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport with a valid visa from the Indonesian Immigration. Click here for FAQ.
- With the recent updates regarding COVID-19 measures, international attendees are recommended to be vaccinated up to the second booster for travel to Indonesia.
- Details on accommodation coming soon!