Basic Clinical Toxicology Course 2018
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The online presentations are presented linearly and also suitable for auditory learners. The notes are non-linear presentations of the same information.
- Introduction and Approach to Toxicology
- Cases On Paracetamol & Salicylate Overdoses
- Cases On Toxic Alcohols, Anion & Osmolar Gaps, Recreational Drugs
- Cases On Respiratory Poisoning – Blood Gas & Shock, Cardiotoxicity
- Fever In Toxicology
- Cases Of Toxidromes
- Cases On Seizure and Organophosphate Poisoning
- Approach To Altered Mental Status
- Snakebites, Corrosives & Paraquat
- Dr Gregory Cham (NTFGH) - Course Convener
- Dr Chan Wui Ling (TTSH)
- Dr Mong Rupeng (CGH)
- Dr Adeline Ngo (NTFGH)
- Dr Gene Ong (KKH)
- Dr Tan Hock Heng (CGH)
The registration fee is SGD 430.00, inclusive of 7% prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST).