[STJobs] THE EQ LEADER – LEADING WITH EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
* Bulk Discount
|2 to 3 tickets||5% off total price|
|4 to 7 tickets||10% off total price|
|8 tickets and above|| 15% off total price|
How should we lead in an agile and disruptive time? And what role do people and emotion play in it?
You have a choice how to live and lead as a leader – a choice each of us makes many times every day. It’s a choice between living on autopilot and living on purpose.
For leaders to be effective and successful, they need much more than “basic” skills to navigate complexity. And the importance you place on emotional intelligence can determine the kind of leader you choose to be!
Emotional Intelligence (EQ), as defined by Six Seconds, is being smarter with feeling. It is effectively blending rational and emotional to make optimal decision. If leader will practice their EQ effectively, they are better able to motivate and connect with others, make better decisions, achieve more effective results and live better quality of life!
The EQ Leader – a one day dynamic workshop introducing practical EQ skills every leader should have to improve the people-side of their leadership. It is designed for participants to experience the Six Seconds Model of Emotional Intelligence and walk away with an understanding of this process. You will develop your own EQ action plan so you can get better results – and as a critical component with others to be more effective.
In this course, you will:
- Learn how emotional intelligence is a critical component to breakthrough leadership.
- Strengthen your own emotional intelligence
- Learn and apply the Six Seconds Model’s framework for putting emotional intelligence into action through three simple steps in your leadership and eight specific, learnable, measurable competencies.
- Identifying and understanding feelings
- Acknowledging frequently recurring reactions and behaviors
- Evaluating the costs and benefits of our choices
- Assessing, harnessing, and transforming emotions as a strategic resource
- Gaining energy from personal values and commitments than driven by external reasons
- Taking a proactive perspective of hope and possibility
- Recognizing and appropriately responding to others’ emotions
- Connecting your daily choices with your deep sense of purpose.
- Take away practical EQ tips and learning tools that you can use yourself, with teams, family and friends, and in your work with individuals and groups.
- Into Action – Develop a EQ plan for next steps
Workshop Bonuses include:
- Brain Profile – A 1-page snapshot profile of your brain’s current style for processing emotional and cognitive data.
- Coaching – Following the training, participant can request a 60 minutes one-to-one leadership coaching session. The complimentary coaching session is worth S$300!
How should attend?
Everyone who wants to get better in practicing emotional intelligence
Steven Seek works as a Practising Management Consultant, Certified Business and Leadership Coach. He has more than 26 years of working experience in leadership, people and business management. In his past role, he held various senior management positions and travelled regularly in the region. He was also responsible for investment in digital media start-up companies. He mentors and coaches entrepreneurs; managers and executives. He also provides business consultancy and leadership training to companies. He is currently facilitating the career coach skills program with Centre for Career Excellence.
Steven believes everyone has talents and potentials and can be the best who they are. He wants to help people produce fulfilling results in their lives, career and business. He reached out to many PMETs and recruiters through speaking engagements and workshops in career development when he was managing director of a leading regional job portal. He pioneered a career program for PMEs in collaboration with a government agency from 2009 to 2012.
Steven graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Science (Economics). He is a Certified Professional Coach (CPC) with International Coach Academy (ICA) and an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with International Coach Federation (ICF). Steven is also Gallup Certified Strengths Coach; Certified Six Seconds EQ Practitioner and trainer; Enneagram Personality Style; Certified Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Coaching (MGSCC) and Certified ACTA Trainer with Workforce Development Agency. He is Spring-recognised Certification for Management Consultants.