The Club Registration of Franchise License Expo Indonesia 2015
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Franchise & License Expo Indonesia is pleased to launch the FLEI VIP Buyers Club “The Club” in 2015. The Club will be an exclusive VIP community open to selected* investors, multi units franchisees, master franchisees or entrepreneurs motivated to develop a franchise or a master franchise.
Being a member of The Club means to take part in a community of franchise key players in order to discuss, exchange and meet new business partners.
Franchise & License Expo Indonesia The Club is affiliated to Franchise Expo Paris LeClub, organized by Reed Expositions France, which is also part of Reed Exhibitions.
- Master franchisees
- Unit franchisees
- Multi units franchisees
- Entrepreneurs who are looking to expand their businesses by developing a franchise
BENEFITS OF THE CLUB:
- Members will benefit from VIP and priority services before, during and after Franchise & License Expo Indonesia series.
- Affiliated to Le Club under Reed Exhibitions International Franchise Connection & Opportunities
- Franchise Expo Paris and its series (France)
- Franchise & License Expo Indonesia and its series (Indonesia)
- Business Opportunities & Franchise Expo (South Africa)
- Dedicated VIP officer to organise your B2B meetings with exhibiting franchisors in Franchise & License Expo Indonesia
- Access to The Club VIP lounge for business meetings, network among members of The Club and enjoy all day refreshments and amenities (internet, open bar, free parking, networking events, etc.)
- Dedicated VIP officer to help you plan your travel and stay
- Free accommodation*
- Airport Shuttle*
For more information about The Club - Franchise & License Expo Indonesia and to apply for VIP status please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Applicable for France and Indonesia. Subjected to availability and to conditions and validation of the committee