Spotlight on Ireland: Immigration Flexibilities and Opportunities
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Global mobility and international investment are still on the top agenda for many Hong Kong residents despite the events of 2020. Which are the top emigrant destinations would you be considering? No matter which country you choose, the immigration process is often complicated. Questions still loom around VISA, citizenship options, residential property, and tax.
Asian Legal Business (ALB) is co-hosting this webinar with Barta Wealth Advisors to explore further whether a unique country like Ireland would have the best strategic advantages for Hong Kong residents.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is interested or considering immigrating to the EU, but not limited to:
- CEO, COO, Corporate Executives
- Chief Legal Officer
- Head of Legal, VP Legal, Head of Compliance, Legal Director, GM (Legal), GCs, Regional GCs
- Gain strategic advantages for potential investments and immigration to Ireland
- Assessing the risks associated with immigrating to Ireland
- Explore key considerations and common pitfalls of immigration
- Hear from leading experts in immigration to Ireland
- Key categories to consider before moving to and/or investing – Tax, property, lifestyles etc.