Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available. Follow our Facebook pages to stay tuned to our upcoming events: Singapore Maker Extravaganza - https://www.facebook.com/SingaporeMakerExtravaganza/ Science Centre Observatory - https://www.facebook.com/SCOBservatory
Does your child already have an account on the Young Scientist Platform?
Please create an account first before continuing with this purchase
Young Scientist Badge ProgrammeThis page is for purchase of access to the online courses of the Young Scientist Platform, as well as to order mailing of the physical badges. Processing time: 10 working days
Embark on your journey to become a young Scientist. Learn about Science in a fun manner. Complete 15 points worth of activities earn a special badge!
Curious Physicist Online programme
Let's turn your home into a physics laboratory! This kit contains fun and exciting hands-on activities that you can do with your family, videos explaining some science concepts, and an instruction booklet.
If you need help, join our school holiday consultation sessions (dates will be communicated to registrants closer to the date). Suitable for 10-12 years old, and adult supervision is required at home.
All orders are processed weekly. It should arrive within 4 weeks after purchase. Deliveries to Singapore only
Badge Collection for Young Scientist Badges
Badges can be collected by the students who have completed the badges at the Science Centre Singapore during the collection period (in the end of September each year).
If you cannot make it during the collection period and would like your badges to be mailed to you, please select the postage options here. The rates indicated are for regular and registered post for local mailing to Singapore only.
The costs are per delivery per child, upto a maximum of 20 badges earned. For schools who need to arrange delivery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Before filling up the form, please get ready the verification codes of your certificates of completions that will be issued to you. Please refer to the video at https://www.facebook.com/302807323186132/videos/268576197823004 on how to obtain your certificate of completion and how to retrieve the verification code.
Please contact us at email@example.com for overseas mailing charges.
1. Confirmation is on a first-come-first-served basis.
2. Please note that there will be no refund of the programme cost for any no shows, cancellations or wrong selections during registration.
3. Please note that all discounted admissions are subject to the attendees holding the relevant identification. If identification is not produced upon request, the participant may be denied entry to the programme. .
4. Science Centre has the right to change or cancel the programme. In the event that the programme is cancelled, all registered participants will be informed 3 days prior to the date of the programme and all charges will be refunded.
5. Please inform us at least 3 working days in advance in the event that you are not able to turn up for the programme to avoid wastage in purchasing the lesson materials.
6. Please be informed that while we will make sure that necessary safety precautions are taken, the Science Centre will not be liable for any accidents or damages incurred during the programme.
7. Science Centre Singapore may take photographs or recordings of any visitor for any purpose, without prior approval or compensation. Please inform the organizers should you not wish your child to be photographed during the event.