Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
If you missed the session, please click here to watch the recorded video of the webinar on YouTube.
Singapore Creator Awards 2021 and SMU IIE Presents:
Decoding User Designs In the New Normal Webinar
Take inspiration from renowned industry experts and academics as they share insights on user designs and design research, and how user-centric products can contribute to a brand success.
Date / Time: 8 April (Thursday) / 4pm to 5.30pm
Language: English (Simultaneous interpretation available in Mandarin)
Moderator: Mr Fred Lai, Innovation Manager, Singapore Press Holdings Limited
Speakers & Topics:
- Mr Low Cheaw Hwei, Head of Design, Philips Experience Design - Asia
Topic - Designing experience, experience design
- Associate Professor Tamas MAKANY, Communication Management (Practice), Lee Kong Chian School of Business, Singapore Management University
Topic - Design Research: The sibling that every product/UX designer needs
- Mr Edwin Sam, Head of Consumer Inclusiveness, SG Enable
Topic - Being inclusive is a good business strategy
- 飞利浦亚洲设计顾问总监 刘昭槐
- 新加坡管理大学李光前商学院传播管理学(实践)副教授、前Netflix高级设计研究员 Tamas MAKANY
- 新加坡协助残障者自立局消费服务共融倡导主任 岑浩明