41st SAFRA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
You are cordially invited to attend our 41st Annual General Meeting (AGM), to be chaired by Mr Chan Chun Sing, Second Minister for Defence and President of SAFRA.
The agenda for 41st AGM is as follows:
- Address by President, SAFRA
- Adoption of Minutes of the 40th Annual General Meeting
- Adoption of the Annual Report for FY2013/2014
- Adoption of the Audited Financial Statements for FY2013/2014
- Any other matters of which notice in writing has been given to the General Secretary at least seven days before the meeting*
* Notices may be emailed to email@example.com by 2 Nov 14
Highlights for the Day (Check out www.safra.sg for more details)
- Annual General Meeting proceedings for members above 18 years
- Enjoy movie screenings, roving entertainers and DIY handicraft
- Free specially designed souvenirs for members* (except Junior members)
- Attractive lucky draw prizes and souvenirs to be given away
- Earn Double SAFRAPoints when you sign up or renew your membership for a period of 5 or 10 years (applicable to Principal members only)
- Enjoy a mouth-watering reception after the AGM
* While stocks last
Tickets for Members’ Guests
- Admission to the AGM and its fringe activities is free for all SAFRA members upon registration.
- Tickets for family members (non-members) to join in the entertainment segment and buffet reception are available for purchase at all SAFRA clubs while stocks last.
- Tickets are priced at: $8.60 (Child Guest from 5 to 12 years old) and $12.80 (Adult Guest). Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
- Bring your family along and enjoy discounts on ticket prices! Package A (1 Adult + 1 Child) at $19.30 and Package B (1 Adult + 2 Children) at $25.70.
Parking Facilities/Public Transport
- Complimentary parking from 1pm to 7pm (limited lots available).
We look forward to seeing you at the AGM!