Regional Outlook Forum 2015
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The Regional Outlook Forum (ROF) is held by the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies (ISEAS) annually, to highlight trends and challenges that government officials and business leaders should anticipate in the short- to medium-term.
In this upcoming forum, there will be panel discussions on the Implications of US-China-Japan Rivalry on SEA; Developments in the Chinese and Japanese Economies: Implications for SEA; Thailand and the Challenges Ahead; and SEA’s Political and Economic Landscape.
Questions that panel speakers will be addressing, inter alia, will include:
- What will arise from the US-China-Japan rivalry and how will it affect Southeast Asia politically?
- How will developments in the Chinese and Japanese economies affect Southeast Asia?
- What challenges will Southeast Asian economies face in 2015?
- What will be some of the economic and political reforms that the Prayuth Chan-ocha Government in Thailand will be carrying out in 2015?
- What are the trials that the Jokowi administration will face in its first year?
- What will shape Malaysia’s economic and political landscape in 2015?
- Will religious extremism in Syria and Iraq give rise to the spread of fundamentalism in the region?
For details of the programme, please visit www.iseas-rof.sg
To register, visit www.iseas-rof.sg/register