You can use your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) to pay for your ticket via PayPal. When registering just click "Pay by Card" to "securely pay using your debit, credit or prepaid card".
You don't need a huge audience to to make money blogging, you just need to find a blogging business model that works for you! The ProBlogger evolve Training Event will explore innovative Content, Engagement, Traffic and Conversion strategies and the monetisation models powering profitable blogs.
TRAINING DAY, SATURDAY
A One Day Conference to examine blogging monetisation strategies through the lens of the 4 key pillars of blogging: Content, Engagement, Traffic and Conversion.
- Learn the critical aspects of each pillar of blogging that you can’t ignore if you want to successfully monetise in a range of different ways
- Discover how you can leverage your strengths in each pillar to find the best monetisation model for you
- Take away actionable tactics to evolve your blog into a profitable business
Our Learning Guarantee ensures that if your question related to the content presented was not answered, you can simply email us and we will help you. We have 10 years of event content, even more years of blogging experience in our team, and a network of experts we can direct you to for help.
The (not so) Fine Print on Refunds
- Tickets are sold on a strictly no refund basis. In the event that the 2017 ProBlogger Evolve Event is cancelled, you will be refunded the face value of the ticket.
If you can't make it, tickets are transferrable up to Friday 26th July at 5pm AEST via your Gevme account.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised schedules to add, withdraw or substitute speakers and sessions where necessary
- Our Training Day tickets are available to bloggers and creators. If you are a brand or an agency who wants to meet and network with bloggers and influencers please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship (limited opportunities).
See our website for the full terms and conditions of purchase