Mauritius Africa Partnership Conference 2014
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The Board of Investment is organising the First Conference of Chief Executive Officers of Investment Promotion Agencies of Africa - “Mauritius Africa Partnership Conference” to be held in Mauritius from 25th to 26th June 2014.
The organization of this conference was announced in the budget 2014 as part of the actions on the Expanded Africa Strategy. The objective of this conference is to establish greater cooperation at the institutional level and to provide a platform to share experience, encourage best practices and increase networking.
With its capacity to attract significant global investments, Africa is now recognised as the next investment frontier. Indeed, we are witnessing an increasing interest of investors in Africa. However, there persist some unfavorable perceptions regarding access to finance, existing infrastructure and availability of information. It is, therefore, high time for the African IPAs to join hands in order to clear these hurdles and unleash the growth potential of the continent.
This first forum is expected to draw an audience of some 300 C-level delegates from across the globe. It will be an exclusive platform for sharing views, ideas and strategic insights on the dynamics of business in Africa. The event will also bring together eminent speakers from diverse backgrounds who will share their knowledge, key skills and expertise to ensure that we all strive for the sustainable growth of the Continent.
The two-day conference will consist of a series of master-classes based on enhancing marketing and entrepreneurial skills, insights on transformational leadership as well as showcasing the investment opportunities present in emerging African economies. BOI will also be organising specific site visits to leading Mauritian companies in various sectors of industry on 27th June 2014.
- Learn about investment and business opportunities opening up in emerging African markets
- Discuss latest trends and developments in Africa
- Meet potential joint venture partners
- Promote collaboration among Investment Promotion Agencies with a view to optimizing the growth potential of Africa
- Network with business leaders from Mauritius and Africa
- Learn about the attractive business benefits and incentives being offered by the Mauritian Government to those wishing to do business in Africa
Who should attend?
- Captains of industry
- Stakeholders engaged in different sectors in Africa
- Public & Private sector policy-makers
- Main players on the Africa market