Keysight EDA RF Simulation Workshop
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Advanced Design System (ADS) is the leading electronic design automation software for RF, microwave, and high-speed digital applications. In this workshop, we will be focusing on doing an RF board level Amplifier design by walking you through the required steps. This includes:
- Determine Optimum Bias point for required output power
- Design of Biasing Network
- Transistor Stability Analysis
- Zsource Calculation for MAG or Low Noise
- Design of Matching Networks
- Layout Generation
Through this practical Amplifier example, you will learn about:
- Circuit simulation capabilities in ADS
- Data display capabilities in ADS
- Transfer from schematic to layout, creating a layout
- Momentum, the 3D planar simulation tool in ADS
- EM-circuit co-simulation in ADS
Technical staff or educators who are working in either the circuit or system level design environment and want a comprehensive overview of the Advanced Design System software for RF Board, MMIC, RFIC, and similar technologies.
What to expect
This is a half-day hands-on workshop with an opportunity to have an interactive discussion with Keysight's Application Experts. Refreshment and lunch will be provided.
Familiarity with basic RF and microwave concepts and PC experience
Limited seats available. Please register online by 1 June 2018.
Do note that registration is subject to confirmation.