Keysight EDA RF Simulation Workshop 2018
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Advanced Design System (ADS) is the leading electronic design automation software for RF, microwave, and high-speed digital applications. In this workshop, we will be focusing on doing an RF board level Amplifier design by walking you through the required steps. This includes:
- Determine Optimum Bias point for required output power
- Design of Biasing Network
- Transistor Stability Analysis
- Zsource Calculation for MAG or Low Noise
- Design of Matching Networks
- Layout Generation
Through this practical Amplifier example, you will learn about:
- Circuit simulation capabilities in ADS
- Data display capabilities in ADS
- Transfer from schematic to layout, creating a layout
- Momentum, the 3D planar simulation tool in ADS
- EM-circuit co-simulation in ADS
Technical staff or educators who are working in either the circuit or system level design environment and want a comprehensive overview of the Advanced Design System software for RF Board, MMIC, RFIC, and similar technologies.
What to expect
This is a half-day hands-on workshop with an opportunity to have an interactive discussion with Keysight's Application Experts. Refreshments will be provided.
Agenda & Sessions
Please choose 1 session only.
|AM Session||PM Session||Description|
|08.45am||1.15pm||Welcome & Opening Speech|
|09.00am||1.30pm|| Part One|
• Determine Optimum Bias Point for Required Output Power
• Design of Biasing Network
• Transistor Stability Analysis,
• Zsource Calculation for MAG or Low Noise
• Design of Matching Networks
• Non-Linear Simulations
|10.45am||3.15pm|| Part Two|
• Layout Generation
• EM Cosimulation
Familiarity with basic RF and microwave concepts and PC experience
Limited seats available. Please register online by 12 November 2018, 5.30pm.
Do note that registration is subject to confirmation.