Investment Outlook: Fortune Telling or Roulette Post-Pandemic 2021
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Note to all participants: Please contact email@example.com if you do not receive the link by 5 January 2021 to log into the Zoom webinar.
About the Event
From inflation, negative interest rates to new trade norm in a post pandemic recovery, we invite a panel of experts to share their perspectives on investment in 2021. Please join us to learn what investors need to know about markets and the global economy in 2021.
- Professor Jamus Jerome Lim, Associate Professor, Economics Department, ESSEC Business School
- Jack Wu, Director Content Development, APAC, CAIA Association
- Darryl Tan, Head of Transportation & Logistics Coverage APAC, ABN AMRO Bank N.V
- Walter Wee, Chief Investment Officer, KINGS Group
- Shaldine Wang, Chief Executive Officer, Elite Commercial REIT Management Pte Ltd
- Ng Teck Wee, Co-Chairperson, NUSS Intellectual Pursuits & Lifelong Learning Sub-commitee