International Wildlife Conservation Congress 2015
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Terms & Conditions
A. Registration Agreement and Process
1. By registering for and/or attending the International Wildlife Conservation Congress 2015, all participants agree to be bound by, and comply with the Terms and Conditions. It is the participant's responsibility to read and understand the Terms and Conditions stated below:
2. Conference registration will not be confirmed until the completed forms and correct payment is recieved and processed by the conference office.
3. To qualify for early bird registration, registration fee must be recieved by 1 April 2015. Registration fees are based on date of payment and not the date of registration.
4. Sharing of Badges are strictly not allowed.
5. Accomodation costs are not included in the conference. Participants are responsible for making their own lodging arrangments.
6. Payment made on-site must be made using a credit card. NO cash will be accepted.
B. Cancellation Policy
1. Cancellation can only be cancelled only in writing (letter, email or fax) to:
Hope For Wildlife Org Conference Cordination Office
18 Tampines Avenue
2. Cancellation have to be mailed to the office by 1 June 2015 will be accepted and all fees will be refunded. Cancellation received after this date will not be acceptaed and will not be refunded.
3. Transfer of your registration to another person is acceptable, however full name and details of the replacement must be advised in writing to office to the conference. Non-attendance: No refunds will be made for non-attendance at the conference.
4. Site Visit Cancellations have to be recieved by 1 June 2015 will be accepted and all costs refunded. Cancellations received after this date will not be accepted and will not be refunded.
C. Personal Information
1. Please note that contact details will be kept on International Wildlife Conservation Congress database, which will only be used by International Wildlife Conservation Congress. International Wildlife Conservation Congress will not store or recored any credit card information.
2. If you would like your record to be deleted after the conference, please contact International Wildlife Conservation Congress by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by writing to the Conference Coordination Office.
D. Personal Property
1. International Wildlife Conservation Congress hold no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property
*Information are correct at time of posting. Conference organization reserve the rights to change any information at any point of time without any prior notice