International Business Fellowship Executive Programme on USA: Houston -Shale Gas
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The iBF Executive Programme is jointly organised by International Enterprise (IE) Singapore and Singapore Business Federation (SBF).
Experience a 5 day in-market programme specially designed to equip Singapore-based companies with a practical understanding of shale gas sector in Houston. The programme’s aims are to showcase latest market insights, explore potential business opportunities, and build networks.
Why should I participate?
- Build your navigation capabilities to successfully enter the market
- Acquire sector-specific business knowledge to formulate your market entry strategy
- Establish strong connections with oil and gas sector in the region
What will it cover?
- Practical insights by industry practitioners and government officials on:
- Shale gas developments in USA and the relationship between government and businesses
- Insights into the operating and technical environment of shale gas in Houston
- Understanding the implications of shale gas on the economics of the oil and gas industry and its importance on the world wide supply chain
- Acquire knowledge on the environment and safety requirements of shale gas
- Guided Site Visits
- Networking sessions
Who should participate?
- Companies looking to explore or expand further business opportunities in Shale Gas
- Public sector executives who support business initiatives that add value to the energy sector
If you are interested to attend, the iBF Executive Programme on USA please submit your registration by Monday, 15 February 2016.
Click here for more information and/or to register.