INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FELLOWSHIP: Executive Programme on Russia: (Moscow & St Petersburg) 23 - 28 June 2013
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The iBF Executive Programme is jointly organised by International Enterprise (IE) Singapore and Singapore Business Federation (SBF).
The iBF Programme supports Singapore-based companies in the training of company executives to acquire business knowledge and build networks in selected supported markets like Russia.
Only a maximum of 30 participants will be accepted for this programme.
The programme is specially organised for:
- Senior management from Singapore-based companies who have existing businesses and/ or are keen to explore business opportunities in Russia
- Senior officers from public sector organisations who support business initiatives that add value to Singapore and Russia
- Programme Lessons will be conducted in English by prominent Russian academics from National Research University - Higher School of Economics (HSE) as well as senior government officials and business experts.
- A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded by HSE
- Topics to be covered extensively in this programme include:
- Overview & analysis of Russia's economy
- Key industries and developments in Russia
- Business culture in Russia
- Banking and Financing in Russia
- Labour laws and practices in Russia
Site/ Factory Visits to Baltic Pearl and selected Russian companies
Networking Sessions with Russian business leaders, entrepreneurs, young professionals, and government officials
Briefing Sessions by Russian banks, companies, chambers and government officials
- Market Surveys and Cultural Immersion tours in Moscow and St Petersburg
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme on Russia, please submit your registration by Friday,24 May 2013.
Click here for more information and to register.