INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FELLOWSHIP: Executive Programme on Retail Re-engineering: Service and Space Innovation Concepts 21 - 24 April 2013 - Hong Kong
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The iBF Executive Programme on Retail Re-engineering: Service and Space Innovation Concepts is jointly organised by IE Singapore and SCCCI.
The retail sector in Hong Kong is the 2nd largest sector in the service industry, which in turn accounts for 85.7% of its GDP. What makes the Hong Kong retail scene so vibrant, and how do Hong Kong retail giants keep their competitive edge amidst the heavy influx of international brands? Discover the latest market trends and uncover the sources of future market growth for the retail industry in Hong Kong.
- Participants will be equipped with latest updates on the retail industry in Hong Kong
- Provide local retail SMEs with means and ways to increase their productivity and strengthen their competitive edge
- Learn about creative and innovative management and leadership from successful Hong Kong retailers
- Understand how the Hong Kong business environment enables fostering of productivity and growth for enterprises
Lessons & Case Studies on:
Changing the service mindset of SMEs
Utilising every inch of your retail space
Supply chain management for retail industry
Having an online presence: Is it essential for retailers?
Re-engineering the service process
Renowned Hong Kong retailers e.g. Belle International & Chow
Sang Sang Holdings
Who Should Attend
- Entrepreneurs, CEOs, COOs, Senior management and Retail branch managers
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme on Hong Kong, please submit your registration by Thursday, 28 March 2013.
Click here for more information and to register.