INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FELLOWSHIP: Executive Programme on Resilient Leadership Skills For Family Business Successors - 25 August to 1 September 2013 - Shanghai - Ningbo
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The iBF Executive Programme on resilient leadership skills for family business successors is jointly organised by IE Singapore and SCCCI.
This programme addresses a series of key leadership and interpersonal skills needed for family business successors in order for them to take over and run their family businesses successfully.
Take this opportunity to acquire broad, integrated knowledge on key attributes necessary for building resilience and increased performance within a family business environment. The sessions will be conducted by China’s top university – Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Also gain industry insights from leading family businesses in Ningbo.
Only a maximum of 30 participants will be accepted for this programme.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand China’s investment climate and business culture
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for business continuity across generations, as well as family harmony
Build up networks with relevant government authorities and fellow industry players
- Certificate of Attendance awarded by Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lessons & Case Studies on:
- Mind and character building for young entrepreneurs
- Securing legacy and growing family businesses for generations
- Effective stewardship and management skills
- Building relationships with the seniors in family businesses
- Learning points of business operations in Zhejiang enterprises
- Site visits
- Leading family businesses in Ningbo
- Ningbo Economic & Technical Development Zone
Who should attend
- Existing and potential leaders of business families
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme to Shanghai & Ningbo, please submit your registration by Monday, 12 August 2013.
Click here for more information and to register.