International Business Fellowship Executive Programme on Middle East: Doha, Qatar & Dubai and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The iBF Executive Programme is jointly organised by International Enterprise (IE) Singapore and Singapore Business Federation (SBF).
This tri-city, in-market programme is specially designed to equip Singapore-based companies with a practical understanding of how to operate and do business in the Middle East. Attendees can expect to learn the latest market insights, explore potential market opportunities, and widen networks.
Why should I participate?
- Build market navigation capabilities to successfully enter and navigate the Middle East
- Acquire the market-specific business knowledge crucial in formulating market entry strategy
- Adapt quickly to the closely intertwined Middle East business and cultural environment
- Establish strong connections with Middle East businessmen and Singaporeans based in the region
What will the programme cover?
- Guided consumer culture visits to local malls/ hypermarkets
- Briefings by Ministries of Economic Planning and Development Planning and Federal Customs Authority, with regard to the GCC-Singapore Free Trade Agreement
- Networking sessions with Singaporeans and Middle East businessmen living and working in region
- Practical insights by industry practitioners, academics from University of Dubai and government officials on:
- Structuring Market Entry Strategies & Alliance Management
- Business and Investment Ecosystem: Collaborators and Competitors
- Navigating the Qatar / UAE Market: Dos and Don’ts from Singapore Companies
- Business Culture, Negotiation and Deal-Making
- E-Commerce, E-Branding and Supply Chain Management
- Growing Your Business: GCC and Beyond
Who should participate?
- Executives for companies entering or expanding into the Middle East
- Public sector executives working with the Middle East region for companies
If you are interested to attend Doing Business in the Middle East, please submit your registration by Wednesday, 30 September 2015.