INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FELLOWSHIP: Executive Programme on Indonesia : Jakarta 10 March - 15 March 2014
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The iBF Executive Programme is jointly organised by International Enterprise (IE) Singapore and Singapore Business Federation (SBF).
The iBF Executive Programme supports Singapore-based companies in the training of company executives to acquire business knowledge and build networks in selected supported markets like Indonesia.
Only a maximum of 30 participants will be accepted for this programme.
The programme is specially organised for:
- Senior management from Singapore-based companies who have existing businesses and/ or are keen to explore business opportunities in Indonesia
- Senior officers from public sector organisations who support business initiatives that add value to Singapore and Indonesia
- Programme Lessons will be conducted in English by prominent Indonesian academics from Prasetiya Mulya Business School (PMBS) as well as senior government officials and business experts in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded by PMBS.
- Topics to be covered extensively in this programme include:
- Political Dynamics
- Economic Development
- Law and Legal System
- Industrial Relationships
- Financial Resources
- Managing People: Cultural and Social Perspectives
- Organisational Market & Consumer Behaviours
- Investment Opportunity
- Business Case Study on Indonesia Companies
- Site/ Company Visits to historical, traditional business places, & selected Indonesian and Singapore companies, etc
- Networking Opportunities with speakers, industry practitioners and trade associations in Indonesia
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme on Indonesia, Jakarta, please submit your registration by Monday, 17 February 2014.
Click here for more information and to register.