INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FELLOWSHIP: Executive Programme on India: Pune and Mumbai 16 – 22 November 2013
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The iBF Executive Programme on Pune and Mumbai is jointly organised by IE Singapore and SBF.
The iBF Programme supports Singapore-based companies in the training of company executives to acquire business knowledge and build networks in selected supported markets like India.
Only a maximum of 30 participants will be accepted for this programme.
The programme is specially organised for:
Senior management from Singapore-based companies who have existing businesses and/ or are keen to explore business opportunities in India.
- Senior officers from public sector organisations who support business initiatives that add value to Singapore and India.
Programme Lessons will be conducted in English by prominent business professionals from the Tata Group and Indian Business Community, as well as business experts from leading firms operating in India.
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded by Tata Management Training Centre (TMTC).
Topics to be covered extensively in this programme include:
- Overview & analysis of India’s economic performance in the past, present and the immediate future
- Current investment and taxation issues in India
- Legal pitfalls of doing business in India
- Current issues in HR management & labour relations
- Challenges in business/project financing in India
- Site visits to Tata Chemical Innovation Centre (Pune), Infiniti Retail Outlet (Mumbai) and Radhakrishna Foodland (Mumbai), etc.
- Networking Sessions with prominent Indian businesses and Singaporean business executives working and living in India.
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme to Pune & Mumbai please submit your registration by Friday, 18 October 2013.
Click here for more information and to register.