International Business Fellowship Executive Programme on Cambodia: Phnom Penh
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The iBF Executive Programme is jointly organised by International Enterprise (IE) Singapore and Singapore Business Federation (SBF).
Doing Business in Cambodia
An in-market executive programme specially designed to equip Singapore-based companies with a practical understanding of how to operate and do business in Cambodia. The programme aims to showcase latest business environment trends, explore investment policies and opportunities, and build networks with potential business intermediaries and partners.
Why should I participate?
- Develop holistic perspective on market-entry into Cambodia encompassing economic, policy, legal and resource issues.
- Acquire the market-specific business knowledge crucial in formulating market entry strategy.
- Learn from foreign businesses that have successfully established a strong presence in Cambodia.
- Build strong connections with Cambodian businessmen and Singaporeans based in the region.
- Assess opportunities by anticipating demand and opportunities in Cambodia’s growing middle class consumers.
What will the programme cover?
- Interactions with Singapore Ambassador to Cambodia, officers from Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone of Cambodia, Cambodian Investment Board (CIB) of Council for Development of Cambodia (CDC) and European Chamber of Commerce (EuroCham)
- Networking sessions with Singaporeans and Cambodia businessmen living and working in region
- Practical insights by industry practitioners and knowledge leaders:
- Economic and Industrial Environment
- Investment Policies and Opportunities
- Human Resource, Manpower Development and Legal Advice on Doing Business in Cambodia
- Consumer Spending Behaviour Patterns & Trends
- E-Commerce VS Retail Leasing Market
- Real-Estate Development
- Financing Vehicles for Foreign Companies
- Site Visits to successful foreign business set-ups
Who should participate?
- Senior management from Singapore-based companies who have existing businesses and/ or are keen to explore business opportunities in Cambodia
- Senior officers from public sector organisations who support business initiatives that add value to Singapore and Cambodia
If you are interested to attend Doing Business in Cambodia, please submit your registration by Friday, 12 August 2016.
Click here for more information and/or to register.