International Business Fellowship Executive Programme: Myanmar, Yangon
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The iBF Executive Programme is jointly organised by International Enterprise (IE) Singapore and Singapore Business Federation (SBF). The iBF Programme supports Singapore-based companies in the training of company executives to acquire business knowledge and build networks in selected supported markets like Myanmar
Only a maximum of 30 participants will be accepted for this programme.
The programme is specially organised for:
- Senior management from Singapore-based companies who have existing businesses and/ or are keen to explore business opportunities in Myanmar
- Senior officers from public sector organisations who support business initiatives that add value to Singapore and Myanmar
- Programme Lessons will be conducted in English by prominent business professionals from the Yangon Business Community, as well as senior government officials and business experts.
- A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded by Union of Myanmar Federation of Chamber of Commerce & Industry – Training Institute (UMFCCI - TI).
- Topics to be covered extensively in this programme include:
- Overview & analysis of Myanmar’s economic performance in the past, present and the immediate future
- Current investment and taxation issues in Myanmar
- Legal pitfalls of doing business in Myanmar faced by foreign firms
- Current issues in human resource management & labour relations
- Challenges in business/ project financing in Myanmar
- Site/ Factory Visits to Thilawa Industrial and Asia World Port in Yangon; and selected Myanmese companies, etc.
- Networking Sessions with Myanmese businesses and Singaporean business executives working and living in Myanmar.
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme on, Myanmar, please submit your registration by Monday, 16 June 2014.
Click here for more information and to register.