INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FELLOWSHIP: Executive Programme - Shanghai Free Trade Zone and its implications for companies doing business in Shanghai 2 to 6 August 2014 • Shanghai
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
This iBF Executive Programme aims to update Singapore executives with the latest reforms in the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone (FTZ), understand how SMEs can gain a competitive edge by capitalising on business opportunities and benefits from these reforms. This programme is jointly organised by International Enterprise (IE) Singapore and the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
This programme can only accept a maximum of 20 participants
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
Gain insight to latest Shanghai FTZ implementation progress and series of key reforms
Take advantage of the business opportunities and benefits arising from the reforms
Understand the latest operational procedures in Shanghai FTZ for international trade
Visit the Shanghai FTZ (Waigaoqiao International Trading Operating Center Co.,Ltd)
Network with Singaporean firms in the Shanghai FTZ
Lessons & Case Studies will be conducted by academic professionals from Fudan University
Lessons & Case Studies on:
– The new globalization Trend and establishment of Shanghai FTZ
– The FTZ implementation progress and series of key reforms
– An overview of the world’s FTZ financial liberalisation reform and future policy orientation
– Explore business opportunities and benefits through these FTZ reforms
– Recalibration of operational procedures and model for FTZ international trade (import and export)
- Site Visits & Sharing Sessions:
- Shangai Waigaoqiao International Trading Operating Center Co.,Ltd
- Sunland Shopping Mall
- Sharing session with Singaporean firms in Shanghai FTZ
Who should attend
Government officials and senior executives from the finance, trade, food, shipping, logistics and service industries.
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme to Shanghai Free Trade Zone, please submit your registration by Friday, 18 July 2014.
Click here for more information and to register.