INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FELLOWSHIP: Executive Programme - Retail hubs in China: Reaching the Chinese consumer 6 to 13 December 2014• Shanghai & Yiwu
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
China is now the biggest product supplier in the world. With ever increasing demand for consumer products globally, this sets the stage for the further development and growth for China’s retail hubs. Come discover the latest market trends and uncover the sources of future market growth for China’s retail & commodities industry. This programme is jointly organised by International Enterprise (IE) Singapore and the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
This programme can only accept a maximum of 20 participants
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand relevant PRC regulations and policies
- Learn about the e-commerce environment in China’s retail sector
- Gain an understanding of the distribution and retail strategies adopted by Singapore and local enterprises.
- Explore third-party services like logistics, distribution, wholesale services, and supply chain management solutions to retailers in China.
Lessons & Case Studies will be conducted by academic professionals from Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Lessons & Case Studies on:
- Business opportunities arising from the current internet era
- Development and prospects of traditional retail business and E-commerce under the Online to Offline (O2O) model
- Introduction to China’s logistics, warehousing and distribution networks
- Understanding commercial commodity circulation and distribution channels within China’s domestic market
- Analysis of China’s circulation industry structure and retail market
- Chinese consumers’ psychology and behaviour
- Site Visits & Sharing Sessions:
- Dialogue/panel discussion with Singaporean and Chinese traders and retailers in Shanghai and Yiwu
- Yiwu market district 1, 2, 3 (Domestic wholesale)
- Yiwu international trade market / Yiwu Buy (B2B e-commerce)
- Industrial kitchen appliances’ wholesale market in Shanghai
- Shanghai global harbour
- Shanghai City God temple bazaar
Who should attend
Senior executives from the trading, food, retail, warehousing and logistics industries as well as government officials.
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme Retails hubs in China, please submit your registration by Monday, 1 December 2014.
Click here for more information and to register.