INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FELLOWSHIP: Executive Programme - Essential Updates on western-central China: China’s New High-Tech Hub
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The iBF Executive Programme introduces Singapore executives to China’s high-tech industries (like biotechnology, electronic & information technology, energy-conversation and clean-tech industries), and third-party services industry (like finance, logistics) in western China. Take this opportunity to gain insights on latest reforms in Chengdu and Chongqing and build in-market knowledge to capitalise on the changing market dynamics.
This programme can only accept a maximum of 20 participants
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the culture of doing business in Chengdu and Chongqing
- Gain knowledge on relevant PRC regulations and policies
- Explore business opportunities under the China Western Development Initiative
- Lessons & case studies on the following will be conducted by academic professionals from Sichuan University
- Key development and advantages of Chengdu-Chongqing Economic Zone under the China Western Development Initiative
- Chinese culture and business wisdom
- Opportunities arising from western China’s logistics development after the launch of Trans-Eurasia railway
- Innovative marketing in China
- China’s current macroeconomic trends and issues
- Understanding the characteristics and uniqueness of Ba and Shu (Sichuan and Chongqing) culture
- Cross-cultural management and leadership development
- Site Visits & Sharing Sessions:
- Sichuan Provincial Investment Promotion Commission
- Chongqing Federation of Industry and Commerce and Chongqing Jiangbei District Government
- The Singapore-Sichuan Hi-Tech Innovation Park (SSCIP)
- Chongqing Haifu Medical Technology Co. Ltd
- Chongqing Guoyuan Port
Who should attend
Senior executives from the various high-tech industries (IT, electronic & information technology, energy-conversation and clean-tech industries, biotechnology etc.), and third-party services (finance, logistics etc.) as well as government officials
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme in Essential Updates on western central China: China's New High - Tech Hub, please submit your registration by Monday, 1 December 2014.
Click here for more information and to register.