INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FELLOWSHIP: Executive Programme - Capitalise on Shanghai’s Free-Trade Zone 23 - 30 November 2013 • Shanghai – Wuxi
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
This iBF Executive Programme focusses on exploring opportunities and capitalising on Shanghai’s Free-Trade Zone. This programme is jointly organised by IE Singapore and SCCCI.
Shanghai’s pilot free trade zone was officially launched on 29 September 2013. It will provide world-class transport and communications facilities, and a tax-free environment for domestic and foreign enterprises as a major hub for their supply chains in Asia. Learn about the impact and/or opportunities this free trade zone has brought about to Singapore businessmen, and sharpen your competitive edge in the Chinese Market.
Only a maximum of 30 participants will be accepted for this programme.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand how market positioning and innovation can elevate the status of enterprises as well as tricks to grow SME businesses through relationship management
- Acquire the knowledge of major risks and control when investing in China
- Build up networks with relevant government authorities and fellow industry players
- Certificate of Attendance awarded by Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lessons & Case Studies on:
- The impact of Shanghai Free Trade Zone on China and the Asia Pacific region
- How can foreign enterprises benefit from RMB business
- Business transformation and innovation adopted by foreign enterprises in China
- Market positioning and innovation – Key to enterprise elevation
- Business opportunities generated by the geographical advantages of the Yangtze River Delta
- Site visits
- Shanghai Shibei hi-Tech Co. Ltd
- China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park Development Group
- Hodo Group
- Wuxi Economic Development Zone and visits to local enterprises in the zone
Who should attend
- Senior executives from the various service industries
- Government officials
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme to Shanghai & Wuxi, please submit your registration by Wednesday, 13 November 2013.
Click here for more information and to register.