International Business Fellowship Executive Programe: One Belt One Road (Silk Road Economic Belt): Access to the Islamic Economy Through Trading of Halal Products
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The One Belt One Road initiative will provide abundant opportunities to the main sectors of Islamic economy through facilitating the trade of halal products among countries that feature along the route of the Belt. Singapore companies can look forward to growth opportunities for products and services compliant with Islamic sharia - such as food and beverages, clothes and family tourism.
At the end of the progromme, participants will be able to:
- Familiar with China’s One Belt One Road Strategy (1B1R)
- Gain knowledge on the China’s financial, economic and trade cooperation between China and Central Asia
- Understand the China’s Halal industry development and international cooperation, then explore the market demand and development opportunities in the areas covered by “1B1R” strategy in Xi’an and Yinchuan.
Lessons will be conducted by academic professionals from Xi’an Jiao Tong University
- Topics and case studies include:
- Site visits and sharing sessions with:
- Xi’an San Bao Shuang Xi Group
- Xi'an International Trade and Logistics Park
- Vibrant Group Limited
- China (Wuzhong) Halal Industrial Park
- Ningxia Yili Dairy Co., Ltd or Hengfeng group
- Ningxia Halal Food International Certification Trade Center
Who Should Attend?
Executives from Singapore companies exploring China's Islamic economy, halal food and Muslim products industries, commerical trade, tourism and services.
Click here for more information and/or to register.