International Business Fellowship Executive Programe:Navigating Partnership and M&A in China - Shanghai
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
This is an inaugural 2 part programme conducted in English. The programme will begin in Singapore focusing on building market entry knowledge and critical success factors. Followed by 6 days training in Shanghai on managing risk and delivering the true benefits envisaged from partnerships with firms in China.
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- Build market knowledge for entry or expansion into China
- Understand the different collaboration models in China by learning from domain experts on the various aspects
- Gain insights about the challenges faced by companies (from both the acquirer and target perspectives) which use partnership or M&A as a strategic imperative to continuing their growth
- Topics and case studies include:
Part 1 - Singapore
- How to look for the right business partners and location in China
- Understanding Chinese government regulations
- Partnership and M&A in China: advantages, disadvantages, potential risks and case studies
- Insights and analytics for China M&A market
- Cross-border investment: corporate structure, financial & tax planning and case analysis
- Financial & legal due diligence
- Post-Investment/M&A Issues, such as restructuring & integration/ investment & financing
- Sharing session in Shanghai with Shanghai-based business owners and executives who have had partnership with local businesses and/or M&A experiences
- Site visits and sharing sessions:
- And more
Who Should Attend
Corporate executives and senior government officials.
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme on, China, please submit your registration by Friday, 09 October 2015.
Click here for more information and to register.