International Business Fellowship Executive Programe: Leveraging e-Commerce and Sharing Economy Platforms in China
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
China e-commerce market has become the largest in the world, and the rise of the sharing economy with information about goods being shared via online marketplace, has marked the importance of e-commerce services in China. Singapore companies that are in the lifestyle and info services industries should take this opportunity to learn about how to create new economic value, gain insights into the development and trends of China O2O lifestyle services and shared economy.
Why should I participate?
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Gain insights into the latest development, trends, innovative business model and application of e-commerce (E-Market Place, Online Media, Online Education, Online Travel) in China’s Lifestyle and Information Services
- Find out how the shared economy is revolutionising established industries
- Learn about new media marketing
- Understand how traditional industries in China strategise and integrate
e-commerce to drive business
- Lessons will be conducted by academic professionals from Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Topics and case studies include:
- Development & Trends of China O2O Lifestyle Services and Shared Economy
- E-commerce Adoption and Key Implementation by Traditional Business
- New Media and ‘Word-of mouth’ Marketing
- Experience Sharing and Case Studies with E-commerce Service Providers
- Site visits and sharing sessions with:
- Ctrip (携程, a leading provider of travel services)
- China Distance Education Holdings Limited(the largest online education provider in China, with 3,300,000 trainees in 2015)
- Didi (迪迪出行, the largest one-stop consumer transportation platform in the world, achieved 600,000 rides per day)
- Yonyou (用友, formerly known as 'UFIDA' , a leading enterprise management software and cloud service provider in Asia Pacific)
Who Should Participate
Senior executives from lifestyle, ICT, online education, media, and other lifestyle e-commerce industries as well as government officials
Click here for more information and/or to register.