International Business Fellowship Executive Programe: Guangdong / Fujian FTZ: Hub for 21st Century Maritime Silk Road
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
By the end of the programme, participants will:
- Gain insights on China’s latest economic developments: FTZs, “One Belt, One Road” and impact on E-Commerce
- Understand the strategic positioning of Guangdong and Fujian FTZs in 21st Century Maritime Silk Road
- Access up to date information on Guangdong and Fujian FTZs’ policies and reform measures
- Explore how SMEs can capitalise on business opportunities through the FTZs’ reform measures
- Assess the risks and opportunities by understanding the various business models and services operating in the two FTZs
- Lessons will be conducted by academic professionals from Shenzhen University
- Topics and case studies include:
- China’s latest macroeconomic initiatives (FTZs, ‘One Belt, One Road’ etc)
- The development strategy of “One Belt, One Road” 21st century maritime silk road and the potential opportunities to Singapore and Southeast Asia region
- Comparisons of Major FTZs in China
- Development opportunities in Guangdong and Fujian FTZs
- Financial innovation and development potential in China’s FTZs
- Cross-border e-Commerce models, logistics and payment systems in FTZs
- Site visits and sharing sessions:
- Guangzhou Nansha and Xiamen FTZs
- Guangdong Top Ideal SCM Services Group
- Mopark O2O Experiential Store
- Xiamen C&D Corporation
- Xiamen Xiangyu Group
Who Should Attend
Senior executives from the finance, service, logistics, trade and manufacturing industries as well as government officials.
If you are interested to attend this round of the iBF Executive Programme, please submit your registration by Friday, 31 July 2015.
Click here for more information and to register.
The International Business Fellowship (iBF) Executive Programme on Guangdong / Fujian FTZ: Hub for 21st Century Maritime Silk Road is jointly organised by IE Singapore and SCCCI.