International Business Fellowship Executive Programe: E-commerce Development and Opportunities in China
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
With more than 500 million Internet users in China, e-commerce is an essential platform for both B2B and B2C businesses in China. Given the speed at which the e-commerce industry and Chinese economy has grown, the most challenging question is, how to successfully enter the Chinese e-commerce platform?
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Identify and appreciate innovation in business models under the China’s Internet Plus Policy
- Gain insight into the mentality and behaviour of online consumers in China
- Weigh the pros and cons of outsourcing e-commerce solutions
- Understand how to deal with the nuances and complexities of cross-border
- Use e-commerce as a platform to enter and develop the China market
- Lessons will be conducted by academic professionals from Shenzhen University
- Topics and case studies include:
- IT Outsourcing E-commerce Solutions
- Online Consumers’ Psychology and Behaviour
- Financial Innovation and Development in the Internet Era
- Overcome the Nuances and Complexities of Cross-border E-commerce Transactions
- Business Model Innovation under China’s Internet Plus Policy
- Innovative Thinking in the Big Data Era
- Site visits and sharing sessions:
- Taobao Partner
- Jiangsu Onehome Data Service Corp.
Who Should Attend
Senior executives from the retail, logistics, international trade, F&B, food, ICT/E-commerce industries as well as government officials.
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme on, China, please submit your registration by Friday, 19 June 2015.
Click here for more information and to register.