Intro to Ignite Your Business - Bangkok
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
- Finally attract the right people, and retain them for life
- Interview smart, and select the best people for your organization
- Train, empower and trust your people - and have them do their best for you everyday
- Organize your day for peak performance
- Master the art of confrontation, and resolve conflicts in a calm, centered manner
- Make the right decisions under pressure
- Negotiation tips, regardless of who is sitting in front of you
- Conduct quick, short, EFFICIENT meetings that everyone looks forward to and delivers results...
- and much more
- The 3 greatest mistakes new businesses make
- How to attract the right people and keep them
- How to interview smart when selecting your staff
- Train, empower and trust – keys to leveraging
- Business systems that create a “We” not “Me” environment
- How to organize your day for peak performance and get it done
- “Ego wars” - the greatest threat to your company
- Why leaders fail
- 12-step program of great leaders
- How to have a healthy argument
- The biggest motivation mistake managers make
- Inner vs. outer management
- Lead or get out of the way
- How to master the fear of confrontation
- How to conduct a meeting that everyone looks forward to
- Powerful correction strategies to empower your staff
- From harm to harmony – Conflict resolution techniques
Class materials included.
Friday Session: 9:00 AM—5:00 PM
- Registration is at 9:00 AM.
- Workshop begins promptly at 9:30 AM
$50/ticket (Proceeds go to Operation Smile)