Briefing on IE Internationalisation Measures Announced in Budget 2015
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
- As announced in Budget 2015, the government will be extending more support to the overseas expansion of Singapore companies. As the agency spearheading the overseas growth of Singapore companies, IE Singapore has made the following enhancements to our assistance programmes:
- Market Readiness Assistance (MRA)
- Funding support for MRA Grant increased to a maximum of 70% (from 50% previously)
- New supportable activities for overseas promotion under MRA Grant
- Global Company Partnership (GCP)
- Funding support GCP Grant increased to a maximum of 70% (from 50% previously) for SMEs
- Scope of IFS to include merger and acquisition, with the intent of overseas expansion
- Extension of YTP to students from Polytechnics and Institutes of Technical Education
- Tax incentive schemes
- Double Tax Deduction (DTD) for Internationalisation to cover qualifying manpower costs
- Concessionary tax rate of 10% for qualifying Singapore companies under International Growth Scheme (this will not be introduced at the briefing session as details will be announced in May 2015)
Date: 25 March 2015
Time: 9am- 12pm (registration from 9am- 9.30am)
Venue: Little Red Dot, IE Singapore, #10-00 Bugis Junction Office Towers
This is a complimentary event. Registration is on a first come first served basis, please register early to confirm your seat. Please note that the number of participants will be limited to 2 per company.
|Market Readiness Assistance
|Global Company Partnership
|Tax Incentive Schemes
Please contact Ms Joanne Archana Bala at firstname.lastname@example.org l +65 6433 4566 or Mr Sam Yeo at email@example.com l +65 6433 4428