Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
WIEF IdeaLab’s, a boutique startup conference for ASEAN startups and global investors, was designed to be an enabler of Malaysian and ASEAN ecosystems. It offers a platform where major and minor ecosystem players meet, network, share ideas and discuss how the startup industry can move forward together. IdeaLab hosts an exciting array of features that encourage startup-investor linkages and corporate-startup partnerships. For example, participants can book meetings with venture capitalists and angels at IdeaLab’s cosy Networking Pods and learn new ideas as well as get updated with startup news during Ideation Stage. A booth during Startup Ecosystem Fair at IdeaLab allows networking between startup businesses and ecosystem players. Also, novel startups seeking funds get a chance to pitch their ideas to investors during IdeaLab Pitch platform.
Want to know more about our programme? Click here.
How do I submit my Pitch? Its very easy.
- Click on Startup
- Fill out your info
- Click on 'YES' at Do you want to pitch?
- Fill in the dropdown form
- Choose your payment method
- Click submit to complete
IdeaLab 2017 Pitch timeline:-
- 10 July to 22 July at 11.59PM (UTC+8) – Apply the pitch by registering through Startup ticket above
- 29 July – Announcing top 50 selected startups via email
- 2 August – Preliminary stage pitch
- Format : 7 minutes per startup (2 minutes pitch + 5 minutes q&a)
- Venue : Lab 51 , Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Time : 9.30AM – 8.30PM
- Pitches are done in private, only between startup & investor
- 2 August at 10.00PM – Announcing 10 finalists via email
- 3 August – Final pitch
- Format : 10 minutes per startup (3 minutes pitch + 7 minutes q&a)
- Venue : Ideation Stage, Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Time : 5.00PM – 6.45PM
- It will be an open stage pitch in front of six judges including other participants
- Investment decision will be made before the end of each pitch.
- 4 August – Private meeting will be held between the investors and chosen startups