IBC - Bank Indonesia 5th CEO Business Forum & Lunch
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
IBC - BANK INDONESIA 5TH CEO BUSINESS FORUM & LUNCH
“INDONESIA’S ECONOMIC OUTLOOK AND PROSPECTS FOR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN 2014”
DATE : 17 February 2014, Monday
TIME : 9.30am
VENUE : Raffles Town Club (Ballroom 1)
DRESS CODE : Lounge Suit / Business attire
ABOUT THE EVENT:
Senior economists will be giving an update of the latest official information on Indonesia’s Economic Outlook for 2014, an analysis of Indonesia’s economy and business investment outlook .
Indonesia’s Ambassador for Singapore, H.E. Andri Hadi will be the keynote speaker for this session, alongside many other eminent speakers from Bank Indonesia(Indonesia’s Central Bank) and senior economists.
Guest-of-Honour and VIPs:
- Ambassador of the Republic of Indonesia to Singapore
- Ambassadors / Minister Counsellors (Economic Section) of countries who have business relationship with Indonesia
- Chief Representative of Bank Indonesia (Singapore Representative Office)
- Chief Representative of Indonesian Investment Promotion Centre Singapore
- Chief Representative from KADIN Indonesia Komite Singapura
- A representative from Singapore Business Federation
- A representative from Singapore Manufacturing Federation
- Representatives from various Chamber of Commerce who are partners of IBC
HOW MUCH: (Inclusive of lunch)
Complimentary: Active IBC Corporate & Individual Members; IBC Board of Advisors (BOA); Ambassadors/ Minister Counsellors(Economic), KBRI and sponsors
$60.00 : IBC DB & SPR members; Singaporeans who have already set up companies in Indonesia;
Members of Chamber of Commerce or organisations who are partners of IBC in this event; Members of IE Singapore, SBF & SMF.
$80.00 : Others
Enhance your presence at the event through the following:
- Tables: Three tables of 10 seats each are available for sponsorship. Representatives of the sponsors will be seated with VIPs.
- Table displays: Three table displays are available to showcase your products and services.
Participants to register via www.ibc-club.sg latest by 10 Feb 2014.
Cheque may be made payable to INDONESIAN BUSINESS CENTRE and post to: IBC, Raffles City P.O.B. 0583, Singapore 911720
Tel : 6235 1163
Fax : 6234 4740
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Webite : www.ibc-club.sg