iAdvisory Seminar: Understanding the Brexit
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
This seminar will provide insights on the possible scenarios that may unfold in Britain and the implications it will have for Singapore businesses. By understanding these scenarios, re-evaluating risk exposure and re-assessing global portfolios, business leaders will be able to make proactive plans to tide through this.
- Understand what Britan’s vote to leave the European Union means
- Gain insights on the possible scenarios that will pan out for Britain and the rest of the European Union
- Find out more about which markets and industries will be affected the most by the Brexit
- Hear about implication of the Brexit on currencies around the world
- Learn about possible long term plans your business can make in light of the Brexit
- Find out if there might be new pockets of opportunity that Singapore companies can take advantage of
- Networking opportunities with like-minded businesses
|9.00am||Welcome Address by IE Singapore|
|9.10am||Brexit: Possible Scenarios and how it would affect your business|
Billy Thorne, UK Tax Desk, Ernst & Young Singapore
|10.30am||Brexit: Impact on Global Currencies|
David Britten, Director of FX, Western Union Business Solutions
|11.00am||Panel Discussion: Singapore company sharing|
Who Should Attend:
CXOs, CIOs, Business Owners of SMEs and key decision makers with business interests in UK and want to understand how Brexit will impact their businesses and internationalisation plans.