iAdvisory Seminar: Learning about B2B ecommerce with China’s Alibaba Group 5 March 2015
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
B2C ecommerce has transformed consumer marketing, allowing businesses to break free from the brick-and-mortar to reach consumers even in remote areas, effectively reducing barriers to market entry.
In contrast, B2B ecommerce is a relatively new business tool, but definitely one which offers vast opportunities. The market is forecasted to grow two times bigger than the B2C market, with China expected to emerge as the largest online B2B market with an estimated potential of $2.1 trillion by 2020.
Join us to learn about this latest tool for expanding your business online with Alibaba Group, China’s homegrown B2C and B2B e-commerce giant which owns Taobao and Tmall.
- Trends in ecommerce and global trading in ASEAN and China
- How to do business on Alibaba.com, set up your online presence, understand buyer behavior and sell your products with effective sales and marketing techniques
- Opportunity to network with digital experts from Alibaba.com
Date: 5 March 2015
Time: 9.00am to 12.00pm
Venue: IE Singapore Office
230 Victoria Street #10-00 Bugis Junction Office Tower Singapore 188024
Fees: $40 (payment via credit card only)
Registration & Light Refreshments
Mr Teo Eng Cheong, CEO, International Enterprise Singapore (TBC)
Alibaba Group Speaker: Eric Sin, Senior Business Development Manager of Alibaba.com
1. Trends and opportunities in E-commerce and global trading in ASEAN and China
(est 9.40am-10.20am ; 5mins Q&A)
Learn what are the key products demanded by the global buyer markets like US/EU/AU/China, key countries for sourcing specific products, key global event that drive exporting/sourcing in the next few years
2. Maximising the Alibaba.com platform via effective sales and marketing techniques and data analytics to enhance product sales
(est 10.25am-11.05am ; 5mins Q&A)
Learn how to use Alibaba.com platform to set up your online business and promote your products. Plus understand what’s the online trading process, and also how buyers source from Alibaba.com
3. Utilising Alibaba.com as an effective online B2B channel to reach out to global markets
(est 11.10am-11.55am ; 5mins Q&A)
Learn the critical success factors in trading with overseas buyers using ecommerce platform, how it differs from traditional offline trading and advantages from online B2Bchannel
4. Understanding the various trade solutions and benefits companies could obtain by joining the Alibaba.com platform
(est 12.00-12.20 ; 5mins Q&A)
Learn the various options that Alibaba.com offers to suppliers and buyers for global trading, e.g. membership, business benefits, illustrated with success story / case study from overseas buyers / sellers
Lunch & Seminar End
*Subject to change without prior notice