Australia: A Strategic Advantage
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Australia’s advantageous location in the booming Asia-Pacific region makes it a prime choice for companies looking to expand and strengthen their presence there.
|Date||18 August 2015 (Tuesday)|
|Time||2.00pm – 6.00pm|
|Venue||Little Red Dot Seminar Room, IE Singapore|
|Price||$40 (including GST)|
- Listen to the latest market outlook, prospects and market opportunities in the areas of food and agriculture.
- Gain insights on how the Comprehensive Strategic Partnership (CSP) between Singapore and Australia will better help Singapore companies explore partnerships with Australia.
- Get tips on navigating the business landscape of Australia through sharing of market know-how on business setup, financing, and other operational considerations.
- Learn from the experiences of Singaporean and Australian representatives on doing business in the market.
- Network with like-minded businesses.
Who should attend?
- Business owners, business development managers of SMEs, marketing managers, and other key decision makers in the sectors of Food and Agriculture.
Programme (subject to change without prior notice)
Mr Chua Taik Him, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, IE Singapore
|2.10pm||Investment Opportunities in Australia
Mr Christopher Rees, Minister-Counsellor & Senior Trade Commissioner,
|2.40pm||IE’s Market Insight for Australia and Comprehensive Strategic Partnership
Mr Timothy Chua, Centre Director, Sydney Overseas Office, IE Singapore
|3.10pm||How IE can help you in your internationalisation journey|
|3.30pm||Networking Tea Break|
|4.00pm||Australia’s New Horizons: The Economy After the Mining Boom
Mr Glenn Maguire, Chief Economist, South Asia, ASEAN & Pacific, ANZ Bank
|4.20pm||Managing Business Operations in Australia
Mr Andy Dyer, Global Transaction Banking Head, Network
|4.40pm||Australia Agriculture and Supply Chain Logistics
Mayor Steve Jones, Lockyer Valley Regional Council
|5.00pm||Practical Tips on Investing in Australia
Mr Amrit Bahra, Executive Director, 333 Capital/KordaMentha, Sydney
|5.20pm||Panel Discussion – Opportunities and Challenges
Moderated by Mr Timothy Chua, Centre Director, Sydney Overseas Office, IE Singapore