IAdvisory In-Market Workshop: Understanding E2ECommerce in Indonesia
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
A 5-day programme specially designed for Singapore retail and lifestyle businesses who would like to acquire first-hand market knowledge on the developments of the E-commerce space in Jakarta so as to better expand their business overseas.
(The workshop will be held in Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Gain first-hand market knowledge and benefit from the expertise of locally-based experts on local laws and regulations and business environment
- Acquire In-depth understanding of the prospects of E-commerce within Indonesia for the retail and lifestyle business through experiencing e2ecommerce Indonesia 2017 – a conference and exhibition that curates the ecosystem-based platform to accelerate Indonesia’s digital economy
- Discover promising trade and investment opportunities available to Singapore companies
- Network with like-minded businesses seeking new business opportunities within the digital ecosystem of Indonesia
The E-commerce space in Jakarta for retail and lifestyle businesses
- Opportunity for E-commerce among other emerging Asian economies, with current projections putting this archipelago nation’s e-market at $130 billion by 2020 (coming in 3rd behind China and India)
- Estimated annual growth rate of 50 percent and strong mobile-first initiatives, retailers have a unique opportunity in Indonesia to focus on developing truly mobile platforms to facilitate e-market growth, particularly in the consumer packaged goods sector
- Indonesia has established itself as one of Asia’s foremost mobile-first nations with more than 70 percent of Indonesia’s internet traffic originating from mobile devices
- Having embraced mobile-first initiatives especially from social media, with the nation having the highest Facebook usage rate worldwide. This mobile-first path that Indonesia has taken also allows retailers to focus on creating truly mobile functionality, presenting unique opportunities to dominate the retail space
- With so many mobile internet users, combined with weak infrastructure, companies and individual sellers alike have the potential to grow the ecommerce market to heights unseen. Additionally, a growing middle class with disposable income will help spread ecommerce growth.
CXOs, Business owners, Business development directors of Singapore companies in the retail and lifestyle business that is looking at an E-commerce strategy for Indonesia.