iAdvisory In-Market Workshop: Construction and Building Materials in West Africa
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Held in Accra, Ghana and Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire, the workshop is a 6-day programme specially designed for Singapore construction and building material companies to acquire first-hand market knowledge of the housing and construction sector in Ghana and Cote D’Ivoire.
Why you should participate
- Gain first-hand market knowledge and benefit from the expertise of locally-based experts on local laws and regulations and business environment.
- Acquire In-depth understanding of the prospects of housing and construction sector in Ghana and Ivory Coast
- Discover promising trade and investment opportunities available to Singapore companies
- Network with like-minded businesses seeking Singapore building and construction technologies for housing, office and commercial projects.
Who should participate
CXOs, Business owners, Business development directors of Singapore companies in the construction, engineering, building materials, interior fittings and Sanitation.
*Priorities will be given to above group
Date: 2 to 7 Oct 2016
Venue: Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire
A. Classroom courses:
- In-market insights and trends for Ghana and Cote D'Ivoire
- 101s of doing business in Ghana and Cote D'Ivoire
- Legal, Taxation and Incentives for both markets
- Employment and HR regulations for both markets
- Project opportunities for both markets
- Local housing developements and commercial projects
- Shopping Mall and Office developments
- Home loans Housing Projects
- High rise flats and workers accommodation Projects
SGD9295.45 pax (before IE Grant)
SGD4357.28* per pax (after IE Grant)
*Airfare and accommodation are included in the total per pax cost; capped at 50% subsidy under IE’s Grant. Recommended flights and accommodation will be advised upon registration. Training fees are capped at 60% subsidy under IE Grant.