ALB Hong Kong Corporate Compliance & Third-Party Risk Management Forum 2022
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Asian Legal Business is proud to be hosting this year’s returning ALB Hong Kong Corporate Compliance & Third-Party Risk Management Forum 2022 on 9 June. This annual forum gathers legal experts, in-house compliance professionals and government leaders together to discuss corporate conduct and governance issues, best practices in managing in-house compliance, conducting internal investigations and recent major regulatory enforcement trends across Hong Kong and the Greater China region.
Join us at this event to get the latest regulatory updates and explore practical tips to mitigate commercial risks and delve deep into key concerns which legal/compliance professionals need to address to successfully safeguard corporate reputations and businesses in a post pandemic world.
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate In-House Counsels
- General, Legal and Corporate Counsels
- Chief Legal/Ethics/Integrity/Risk Officers
- Heads of Corporate Legal, Compliance and Governance
- Corporate Legal and Compliance Directors, Managers and Executives
- Head of Internal Audit and Risk Management
- CEOs, CFOs and Company Secretaries
- In-House Legal Advisers and Consultants
- Private Practice and Corporate Law Firms
- Information Security and Technology Providers
- Consultants and Experts from Corporate and Financial Services, Legal and Compliance Industry
<IMPORTANT> ATTENDEE REGISTRATION IS ONLY EXTENDED TO ATTENDEES WHO HAVE AT LEAST RECEIVED THE FIRST DOSE OF COVID-19 VACCINE AND ATTENDEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO MAKE A DECLARATION AT THE POINT OF REGISTRATION BEFORE HIS/HER REGISTRATION CAN BE CONFIRMED.
ALL ATTENDEES WILL BE REQUESTED TO SCAN THE QR CODE USING THE LEAVEHOMESAFE APP BEFORE BEING ADMITTED INTO THE EVENT VENUE
F&B will be served during this event and face masks required to be worn at all times when not consuming F&B due to the guidelines imposed by the Hong Kong government.
PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO ONLINE / VIRTUAL PARTICIPATION AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT.
CPD points will be applied for this forum with the Law Society of Hong Kong and outcome to be updated in due course.
For further information on the onsite measures and guidelines, please visit https://bit.ly/3eOQrSM
Representatives from law firms and legal service providers are welcome to contact our sponsorship team, Amantha (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information on how to participate in the event.
Agenda at a Glance
- Managing AML/CFT Risks in the Era of Digital Transformation
- Conducting Internal Investigations - Legal Considerations, Remote Evidence Gathering and Digital Forensics
- Exercising Third Party Assessments, Risk Controls and Due Diligence
- Corporate Conduct, Governance and Accountability - Meeting Regulatory Requirements, Leadership Impacts and Instilling Good Culture
- Anti-Unfair Competition Law Updates, Merger Control Regime and Antitrust Compliance in Hong Kong and the Greater China Region
- Adapting to the “New Normal” of Managing Compliance Remotely VS In-Person in the Wake of COVID-19
- Establishing Robust Internal Control Systems to Strengthen Corporate Compliance Culture Amid Uncertain Times
- Data Security and Anti-Foreign Sanctions Laws – Impacts on Cross-Border Data Transfer and Investigations
- Best Practices in Data Privacy and Governance in an Era of Compliance
- Applying Strategic RegTech and SupTech to Boost Regulatory Compliance
Please refer to the event website for further information - https://www.legalbusinessonline.com/conferences/hkac2022
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAYMENT - Payment must be received by Thomson Reuters prior to attendance at the Event.
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION - You are ultimately responsible for your own travel/accommodation bookings. Should the Event be rescheduled or cancelled, no compensation for such bookings will be available.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - Thomson Reuters will not accept any liability for damages or loss of property or valuables belonging to any delegate/attendee attending the Event.