ALB Hong Kong Anti-Corruption and Corporate Compliance Forum 2021
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Having successfully ran for the past five years, Asian Legal Business is proud to be organizing next year’s ALB Hong Kong Anti-Corruption and Compliance Forum 2021 on 22 April in Hong Kong. This annual forum gathers legal experts, in-house compliance professionals and government leaders together to discuss pertinent issues, corruption investigations and enforcement trends across Hong Kong and the Greater China.
Benefits Of Attending
- Networking opportunities with senior In-House counsels, lawyers and business leaders who are on top of their game.
- In-depth workshops focusing on the latest legal issues presented by top domestic and international law firms VIP networking luncheon and refreshments
- Speaker notes and materials provided
- Corporate In-House Counsels
- General, Legal and Corporate Counsels
- Chief Legal/Ethics/Integrity/Risk Officers
- Heads of Corporate Legal, Compliance and Governance
- Corporate Legal and Compliance Directors, Managers and Executives
- Head of Internal Audit and Risk Management
- CEOs, CFOs and Company Secretaries
- In-House Legal Advisers and Consultants
- Private Practice and Corporate Law Firms
- Information Security and Technology Providers
- Consultants and Experts from Corporate and Financial Services, Legal and Compliance Industry
Forum Topics at a Glance*
- Corporate Fraud, Asset Tracing & Conducting Investigations within Asian Jurisdictions – Challenges, Pitfalls and Best Practices
- Conducting Effective Risk Assessment and Monitoring Prior to Investments and Doing Business in Asia and High Risks Countries
- Overcoming FCPA Risks Faced in Hong Kong and the Greater China Region: Latest DOJ Guidance, White Collar Prosecutions and Enforcement Actions
- Enhancing Corporate Due Diligence on Third Party Corruption and Bribery Risks in Asia through Compliance Solutions
- Establishing Effective Internal Control Systems to Mitigate Bribery and Corruption Risks
- Applying and Optimizing e-Discovery and Forensic Solutions in Anti-Corruption Investigations
- Best Practices in Management Approach to Create and Align Employees with Strong Corporate Compliance Culture
- Identifying Hot Spots and Strengthening Compliance on a Corporate Level in View of Increasing Multi-Jurisdictional Enforcements
- Anti-Unfair Competition Law Updates, Merger Control Regime and Antitrust Compliance in China
- Data Privacy, Governance and Best Practices in an Era of Compliance
You can view the event details here: https://www.legalbusinessonline.com/conferences/hkac2021
By registering for this event, you are deem to have accepted the stated terms & conditions below :
APPLICABILITY - These terms and conditions apply to the supply of conferences, workshops, events and exhibitions (the “Event”) by Thomson Reuters to delegates/attendees (“you”).
PAYMENT - Payment must be received by Thomson Reuters prior to attendance at the Event.
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION - You are ultimately responsible for your own travel/accommodation bookings. Should the Event be rescheduled or cancelled, no compensation for such bookings will be available.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - Thomson Reuters will not accept any liability for damages or loss of property or valuables belonging to any delegate/attendee attending the Event.