German M and A and Private Equity Forum 2014
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
German M&A and Private Equity Forum 2014
12 March 2014
Intercontinental Hotel, Dusseldorf
Mergermarket is delighted to return to Düsseldorf for its fifth annual German M&A and Private Equity Forum.
This year’s event will bring together an audience of senior corporate development and private equity professionals, investment bankers, financial advisers, transaction services professionals and corporate lawyers to review the investment opportunities for dealmakers in Germany.
Expert speakers will focus their discussions on how to do deals in the Mittelstand market and what companies from other regions are looking for in German targets. They will also provide a forward-looking analysis on the future deal trends that are likely to be seen in Germany over the next twelve months.
Key discussion topics:
- What are the market prospects over the next twelve months?
- Where do firms see a strong rebound this year in M&A?
- Outlining the changes to financing strategies for mid-market deals
- How will the AFIM directive effect people’s work, what is the direct impact on private equity?
- Keynote speaker: Wilhelm Schulz, Managing Director, Head-EMEA M&A, Citigroup
- Keynote speaker: Dr. Dirk Schlotboller, Director Business Cycle and Growth, Business Surveys, DIHK
- Dr. Gerhard Prätorius, Head of CSR and Sustainability, Volkswagen AG
- Jens Brajer, Senior Director Mergers & Acquisitions, Carl Zeiss AG
- Michael Battraw, M&A Vice President, Bayer AG
- Henry Jackson, Managing Partner & CEO, OpCapita